Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'

Okay - I've already posted once today but there are some things you just can't keep quiet about. While on Facebook last night I spent some time in the group page for my youth group from First Assembly of God, Warren, OH, I saw the picture of a friend of mine who owns a theater here in Michigan. Hmmmmm. He would be a great resource person for "Reel2Real Kidz". So I sent him a little message to enlist his help with the project.

When I got up this morning I checked my Facebook even before I had my coffee to see if he had responded. Not only did he respond, he told me that he would be in my area on Monday and would love to look at the space and give his opinion . . . Of course Tim's first response was that we now know why we had the delay in building our stage and addition to our concession stand. We'll have Len's suggestions even before we get started.

Not to mention that someone on our team has been on the phone talking to his connections with builders, electricians, techies, movie directors, reporters, photographers, heavy lifters, etc. My head is spinning because they are willing to be involved.

I'm just sayin'.

Reel2Real Kidz is a ministry of: 
Ypsilanti Assembly of God 
701 Holmes Road 
Ypsilanti, MI 48198 
734/483-3711

No comments:

Post a Comment