Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm So Excited - Just Have To Share

I can't stand it. I've been so excited today I forgot to eat.

We have two major pieces ordered today! The curriculum "Tell The World" is on it's way from Australia. Then I got on the Creative-for-Kids website and got my meeting room decor art ordered and downloaded. If you've never been on this website, you need to check it out: http://www.creativeforkids.com/. It has the most incredible theme and environment ideas I have ever seen for churches and I thought my ideas were creative.


The next couple of hours we'll be sketching out the studio gates drawings so we can begin building it for the front of the building. It will be great for our theme but will also be a great eye tease for children driving by on Holmes Road.

Monday we'll begin bringing in the studio lights and director's chair and show the news show and talk show set to some builders and electricians from the church. I'm hoping to have them on a rotating platform for ease of transition. I can't wait to see what the big theater lights look like in the space.

With Love,
Miss Bonnie

Reel2Real Kidz is a ministry of:
Ypsilanti Assembly of God
701 Holmes Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
734/483-3711

No comments:

Post a Comment